- Building strategic partnerships in science & technology, education, corporate social responsibility (CSR) with companies in Thailand – including Siam Cement Group (SCG), Petroleum Authority of Thailand (PTT), Big C, Microsoft Thailand
- Working with the Department of Groundwater Resources (DGR) to address groundwater contamination in Thailand with hazardous chemicals (ATPAC signed an MOU between ATPAC, DGR and Chulalongkorn University).
- Initiating an engineering program accreditation (ABET) program at Mahidol University and Chiang Mai University.
- ATPAC is working with the Council of Engineers of Thailand to help set up the TABEE (Thailand Accreditation Board for Engineering Education), similar to ABET in the U.S. ATPAC assisted COE to train Thai TABEE evaluators. ATPAC has been working with OHEC on training Thai Engineering schools to prepare ABET Self-Studying Report.
- Assisting the Thailand National Research Council (NRC) in a 50 million THB project to set up the cyber security system for Thailand
- Initiating the Big Data for Healthcare in Thailand – working with Mahidol University and the Ministry of Public Health to set up a universal standard medical data system for the whole healthcare system of Thailand.
- Working with SCG to help with their fly ash project, both research, product development, and marketing. They are interested in marketing their technology in the U.S. fly ash market.
- Working with a U.S. company and BOI Office of Thailand on setting up a major manufacturing facility in Thailand.
- Working with representatives from Rangsit University to strengthen their educational programs in the U.S.
- Coordinating the undergraduate scholarship program at OHEC as a new international research experience for undergraduates in the US.
- Assessing the 47 national flagship projects on science and technology
- Bringing assistance from the U.S. Army Corp. of Engineers to address the great flood of Thailand
- Helping with hazardous waste discharge problems at Map Ta Phut and other industrial estates – signing an MOU with the Federation of Thai Industry (FTI), Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Science and Technology, and Ministry of Education
- Introducing the use of fly ash in concrete based on four U.S. Patents – helping cement and concrete industry and utility companies in Thailand generate 2.5billion THB/year – 1990
- Assisting in the establishment of the Methi Vijai research program for Thai higher education in the Thailand Research Fund (TRF) – 1991
- Securing a fund of $1M from USAID program to set up a hazardous waste research center and biomedical engineering program at Khon Kaen University
- Bringing high speed internet (Internet 2) to Thailand with the funding from US National Science Foundation (NSF) of $750,000
- Setting up the first 7 centers of excellence for the office of the higher education commission (OHEC) through a loan of $100M from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to the Thai government
- Securing a fund of $200,000 from NSF to set up an Industry-University Cooperative Research Center (I/UCRC) on hazardous waste management in Thailand
- Securing a fund of $100,000 from NSF, TRF, and NSTDA to organize an international workshop on high performance concrete in Thailand – bringing 40 world-class scientists and researchers to Thailand